Updated April 6, 2020
So many aspects of our businesses and lives are under pressure right now. ServiceNow is committed to helping you and your organization get through this situation today and in the future and get stronger as a result. We can meet this challenge together.
On March 16th, we announced our Customer Care Program, including four no-charge emergency response apps. We’ve already seen tremendous traction with the apps. As of March 25, nearly 1000 organizations have downloaded the apps. In addition, our amazing community has generated many new ideas, resources, tools, and stories. Some are best practices, some are specific to customers of the Now Platform®, and some come from ServiceNow partners who are helping with new apps, services, and strategy.
We’ll be updating this blog regularly to help you tap into the energy, spirit and innovation of the ServiceNow community.
Expertise from practitioners at ServiceNow:
· Planning for continuity with COVID-19 link
· Nearly 1000 organizations implement ServiceNow’s emergency response apps
· How to keep the humanity in #WFH
· COVID-19 Crisis Management in Action: Now on Now webinar
Our partners are stepping up to help with the COVID-19 situation:
· New partner apps available on the app store
· New pro bono services are available from partners
As a reminder, we have crisis response-related tools from the ServiceNow product and services team:
- New HR Health Alert Employee Experience Pack – This no-charge download for HR Service Delivery customers helps CHROs on the front lines deal with COVID-19.
- Remote Installation Services Partners and ServiceNow Remote Services can assist customers in activating and deploying the Emergency Response Management applications.
- Business Continuity Management – Learn how organizations including ServiceNow use plans, exercises, and workflows to recover from disasters effectively, manage risks to critical business functions, and help achieve operational resilience.
New content to help you understand the four community apps for emergency response management:
- Emergency Response Management app overview
- Video demos for each app
Please stay tuned for updates, new webinars and events, both live and on-demand. Thank you for being part of our community. You can join the online discussion and get support here.
© 2020 ServiceNow, Inc. All rights reserved. ServiceNow, the ServiceNow logo, Now, and other ServiceNow marks are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of ServiceNow, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Other company names, product names, and logos may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated.